HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pure becomes Onak's personal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: pure becomes Onak's personal   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:35 pm

[13:49] GCN Server set topic to:
'[RP] My rules, My ways. Entrance by ship, Long Hall half way through the Island'
[13:55] pure1 has entered the room.
[13:56] *pure1 heading the Hold Jarls comand girl rises to her full stature at his departure and sways here way through the benches tables and furs to the kitchen ...she pluck a wooden bowl from under the counter with a cup...filling the bowl with the gruel and the cup with some water...<C>*
[13:57] Onak:  Fetch blackwine nothing else
[13:59] *pure1 smiling to nancy and hands them off to her..hearing the Hold Jarl bark out he wishes blackwine <C>*
[14:01] *pure1 slipping to the cupboard and tipping a large mug on that will fit the Hold Jarls huge hands best and skims over to the fireplace and ldels up the mug full of the heady brew in which he comanded...holding the mug in her soft palms she turns on her toes and sashays back to the Main Hall ...<c>*
[14:03] *pure1 smiling from ear to ear happy that the Hold Jarl has returned and she is able to serve him in his home...hips rock back and forth through the room as she dodges the furniture and furs...approaching the Hold Jarl on his right she steps close enough so he can feel her heart beating and her breth on his neck as she speak while holding his mug out to him*
[14:03] pure1:  your blackwine Jarl...may it warm your soul as it does pures belly to serve a strong man such like you
[14:04] *pure1 she bends a little as she does the weight of her breast swing giving him a peek at their peakness*
[14:05] *Onak the light vanilla scent of her skin pleasant, I slide Myd right arm around her, low upon her waist so it's a light caress to the tip of ass as I grab the mug with My left hand*
[14:07] *pure1 his touch is warming as he relieves the mug from her soft hands any touch from his is welcoming her smile gleems back upon her cherry lips*
[14:09] *Onak taking a warm, harsh drink I set down My mug, tilting My head over a bit to the right hot breath upon the crook of her neck, a light brush of lips before I sink teeth into her, My marking upon her *
[14:10] Onak:  Takes a deep swig of the blackwine, cool blue eyes now intent as I turn upon the bench, boots on the ground, back against the table
[14:11] *pure1 his warm mouth heated from the blackwine caresses girls neck and a nip from his pearly whites marking her soft neck a little yelp!! excapes her throat*
[14:11] Onak:  Kneel before My feet
[14:12] *pure1 hearing his request she whispers*
[14:12] pure1:  yes Jarl
[14:14] *pure1 as she was standing on his right side she slithers downward to her knees they spread widely and the soft backs of her hands rest upon her soft tones thighs as back arches and breast is forces up and out...her blonde hair trickles down her back as her baby blues focus upon him sitting in front of her back to the table*
[14:15] *Onak eyes her, enjoying the view I receive, a bit teasing but Mine for the taking should I please, however I please*
[14:16] Onak:  I've changed My mind. Stand, strip and turn a 360 let Me see you
[14:17] *pure1 tilts her head to the right a bit as she looks to him she wonders what crosses his mind....well now she knows and whipers a reply to his request*
[14:17] pure1:  yes Jarl
[14:19] *Onak reaches over, the steam of My drink, My gaze not going to leave her, from toes to the top of her head it is importarnt to know. as I know how much coin certain slaves will fetch*
[14:20] *pure1 girl pushes upon her feet..gaining her ground...she bends to lift the hem of her grey kirle that the Jarl allowed her to have...allowing the Hold Jarl a peek show as the garment little by little as she lifts shows her soft thighs then a glimps of her slave heat a flat belly and humps over her ample breast over her collared neck and up over her anjelic face and sunny colored hair...she allows the garment to slip from her hands *
[14:22] *pure1 she stands before him now the bond of Hunjer Isle in all her glory with a smile attached to her lips*
[14:23] *pure1 she slowy turns so the Hold Jarl can get a good view ofher her right then back then left then again before him*
[14:24] *Onak nods after a moment*
[14:24] Onak:  you would fetch Me good barter and/or coin at the slave block
[14:24] Onak:  Kneel, in the position of submission
[14:25] *pure1 she listens to what he tells her..heart fluttering..then replies*
[14:25] pure1:  yes Jarl
[14:30] *pure1 pure once again downwards to her knees... kneels back sitting on her upturned heels...with her torso vertical and her arms extended forward and slightly raised crossed at the wrists her head down between her arms, lowered in submission*
[14:32] Onak:  What, is the difference in this position, vs the main karta?
[14:32] *pure1 hears his question and softly answers*
[14:34] pure1:  in this postion girl is upright with head bowed...in a karta the slave would kneel and bend over between her thighs and reach out with her hands fingers splayed..head turned to the left kissing the floor Jarl
[14:35] Onak:  But why. What does each make you specifically feel
[14:35] pure1:  in submission her hands would criss and head go betwwen her arms bowed Jarl
[14:35] *pure1 listens and replies*
[14:36] pure1:  Jarl in karta the slave is usually begging to enter a home or the room..so in that position girl is hopeful that the Free would allow here and possibly be glad that she begged
[14:37] pure1:  in the position she is in now... girl would beg but in a diffrent perhaps asking to be collared or to beg mercy she would feel overwelmed
[14:38] Onak:  I see.
[14:40] *pure1 she stays completly still as he speaks and wonders what he is trying to tell her or what information he is trying to gain from her and why?*
[14:41] *Onak takes a swig*
[14:42] Onak:  We discussed the 1%...a very rare find
[14:42] *pure1 hears his question and answers in a soft voice*
[14:42] pure1:  yes Jarl
[14:43] Onak:  Granted, as a slave, or animal, or Odin help Me, even a FW none are or could ever be 100%. Just not posible
[14:43] *pure1 giggles some as he speaks *
[14:43] Onak:  And a 1%, can and probably lessen slightly at times, fuckups, bad days, lack of knowledge, or not even being fast enough
[14:44] *pure1 she nods at his question and says*
[14:44] pure1:  yes Jarl
[14:46] Onak:  But, for most even hitting that 99%...with a mere 1% missing...now that is weight in gold. Especially if one is able to listen willin to learn, to understand the only thing that matter is what the FM want when they want, even if at times is contradicts.Merely because we, as FM are able to do so. Even perhaps as a test
[14:47] Onak:  To take, and learn, and beg mercy for the punishment when they fuck up. Or while in physical pain, emptionally a bit happym when one is beaten for the sole reason that the FM wishes to do so. Vs as a reminder, or because they just damn well feel like it
[14:50] *pure1 as he speaks she listens intently then replies*
[14:50] pure1:  yes Jarl
[14:59] Current topic is:
'[RP] My rules, My ways. Entrance by ship, Long Hall half way through the Island'
[14:59] Onak:  Stupid computer
[15:02] *Onak drains My mug, My gaze upon the position of her form*
[15:02] Onak:  you may raise your gaze to Mine
[15:03] *pure1 hears his words and replies as she lifts her head and hands go to her soft thigh that part  widely a she looks upon his strong Jawline*
[15:03] pure1:  yes Jarl
[15:04] Onak:  Cross your hands behind you back, I wish you still in the state of submision
[15:05] *pure1 takes her hands and moves them behind her as he commands then wispers through soft lips*
[15:05] pure1:  yes Jarl
[15:05] *Onak eyes her, My gaze stern, demanding as I begin to speak*
[15:07] Onak:  Cabot, has always been someone I looked up to. He went through a hell of a lot, yet no one has not heard of him. For a good reason, or because of judging him
[15:08] *pure1 listens to him as her hands cross behind her eyes focused upon his mouth*
[15:10] Onak:  Repeat after Me.....girl, once known as pure, of Scagner and furthermore later the auction block
[15:11] pure1:  yes Jarl
[15:12] *Onak keeps My gaze on her, not a hint of pleasentry, mere a serious look for what is needed*
[15:12] pure1:  pure,one known as pure, of Scagnar and furthermore later at the Auction Block
[15:13] Onak:  here within, submit myself, completely, totally in every and all ways
[15:13] *pure1 blinks as she listens to him and replies*
[15:14] pure1:  here withon. sumbits herself, completely,t-toatally in every and all ways
[15:14] Onak:  to Jarl Onak, of Hiunjer
[15:14] *pure1 smiles as she replies*
[15:15] pure1:  to Jarl Onak, of Hunjer Isle
[15:15] *Onak takes a moment, watching her gaze, any small movements of her. My jaw set, gaze of determination*
[15:16] Onak:  to be His slave, an artickle of His property, His animal, His to do with as He pleases as any time
[15:16] *pure1 repeats*
[15:17] pure1:  to be his slave, an artickle of his property, his animal. his to so with as he pleases at anytime
[15:17] *pure1 herbelly rubles with fire as she says these words something she had been yearning for*
[15:18] Onak:  your steel, that I have had made, has been held up by the merchant due to the weather, but you will have a personal one, not a Hunjer one
[15:18] Onak:  Repeat after Me: I am yours Jarl
[15:19] *pure1 grins with all her might from ear to ear and a twinkle in her blues eyes and repeats *
[15:19] pure1:  girl is yours Jarl
[15:19] Onak:  Who were you know as?
[15:19] pure1:  pure of Hunjer Isle Jarl
[15:20] Onak:  What are your now?
[15:20] pure1:  girl is yours Jarl
[15:20] Onak:  What is your name now?
[15:20] pure1:  pure property of Jarl Onak
[15:21] *Onak shakes My head, and backhands her*
[15:21] Onak:  Try again. What is uyour name?
[15:21] *pure1 feels his slap and stutters*
[15:21] pure1:  she nay has a name Jarl but yours
[15:21] Onak:  Good girl
[15:22] *pure1 wiggles her jaw a bit as the bite from his hand still stings*
[15:23] Onak:  I name you now ebediyet, Property of Jarl Onak
[15:24] pure1:  yes Jarl
[15:25] Onak:  your name means eternity.
[15:25] Onak:  Listen, learn, take whatever is dished out, and continue to be you and it will be eternity you will said property
[15:26] pure1:  yes Jarl thank you Jarl
[15:29] *Onak nods, reaching forward for with both hands, wrapping around her slender neck that while steeled will soon have another, and yank her upwards to her knees, sliding My hands as I do behind her head, a crushing kiss, celebration with just as much harshness, thefirst of becoming solely Mine*
[15:32] *pure1 his strong hands pull her up into a kiss his first of what she believes will be many if not from him to her but from him to her..her bellies fire ignighted and burning bright...her blue eyes close and she indulges in his gift*
Back to top Go down
http://hunjerisle.forumotion.com
ebediyetO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pure becomes Onak's personal   Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:24 pm

20:23:36

your girl is very happymy Jarl

The female slave, sometimes considered nothing, supposedly, is yet in actuality, valued commonly more highly than even gold, which in turn, is often valued for its capacity to buy such women, to bring them into chains."
Back to top Go down
http://pure---pleasure.weebly.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pure becomes Onak's personal   Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:08 am

Didn't matter either way. you are slave
smirks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pure becomes Onak's personal   Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:17 am

Tried to leave a message on your site. Where you speak of need, not knowing start from ending. It was an idiot and closed on Me. But I tried to post that it hit home with Me even though My "O" wasn't there. That it is who you are, and the feelings you obviously express.
Back to top Go down
ebediyetO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pure becomes Onak's personal   Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:39 am

10:34:22

girl had to refresh the website it should show your "O" for girl was editing it last night
before she turned in...girl wants to shout from the highest mountain that she is yours your eternity...and because you desires her to be yours she desires it too

The female slave, sometimes considered nothing, supposedly, is yet in actuality, valued commonly more highly than even gold, which in turn, is often valued for its capacity to buy such women, to bring them into chains."
Back to top Go down
http://pure---pleasure.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pure becomes Onak's personal   

Back to top Go down

pure becomes Onak's personal
Page 1 of 1