2/13/18 preparing for Valentines Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pure
Admin

PostSubject: 2/13/18 preparing for Valentines Day   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

13:37:19

preparing for Valentines Day

~~pure waking up early and rushes to the storage shed as she gets from the shelves the light blue paint takes it outside finds the lil stool and begins to paint the little milking stool making sure the paint goes on even and nay runs...she leaves it to dry putting the left over paint away and cleaning the brush as she goes to the green house....open entering the green house she reaches for a little basket and some sheers and she goes about the pink and off white dinas...and she prunes just the flower placing them in the basket...till it is full....then heads to the kitchen

~~there she places the basket full of flowers on the counter...heads to the ice shed to gather the candles she made five long stem ones and two huge fat ones...taking them to the kitchen to place in the basket...then to the closet and fetches the crystal glass candelabra and two white wooden ones....takes them up the stairs to Hold Jarl's Chambers...setting them down...then goes back to the kitchen to fetch the basket and candels taking them up the steps too....*

~~she strips his furs....bundles them up back down she goes to the laundry setting the sheets and blankets to the dirty laundry basket....and fetches the clean white ones....and eight designer pillows she had sewed at times between chores...and times she was left alone....pinks light blue ones to accent the bedding she had in mind for Valentines Day and how she wanted to surprise the Hold Jarl

~~she also grabs the bolt of white gauze material to decorate with....and up the stairs with all she makes the bed....fluffs and tuckes the pillows in...tossing the pink blue and white decorative ones in the center of the bed...she goes gets the tiny milking stool and places it in the upper corner of his Chambers....and sets the two white candle holders near the stool sets the two fat candles upon them...lights them

~~on the left side she places the crystal glass candelabra setting the thin long candles in and lighting them drifting down the steps she takes a serving tray polishes it and two crystal goblets and polishes them setting to the tray and takes a paga bottle on the tray it goes as well she takes and places the tray near the candelabra in his Chambers...looks about...smiling...going to Hold Jarl's trunk taking out a bottle of perfume sprinkles some lavender perfume on the bedding and herself

~~takes the bolt of white gauze and drapes it at the foot and head of the bed as back drops... last but not least...she takes the pink and white dinas...and sprinkles the bed and his Chambers full of the pedals...smiling knowing today's gift from her will be one to remember...the song first time ever i saw your face in her mind...she descends the stairs

~~to the kitchen she goes to make a tempting dinner for the Jarl...she sees the kitchen thrall has shucked the oysters she ask him if he would do for her and he stated that he would...thanks him and gives him a sweet smile...taking a platter she moves off to the ice shed and chips enough ice to fill the platter

~~then back to the kitchen...she places the tray down and adds the oysters to the bed of ice to keep fresh in the center she places some hot citrus sauce some parsley for garnish and a tospit cut in half...also she fetches the chocolate berries that have been chilling taking the platter of oysters and berries setting them to a serving tray ready for the Hold Jarl's special Valentines gift

~~takes the tray and places it in the special place she made for him for this special day...looking around seeing everything is just the way she pictured it should be...she awaits for the Hold Jarl at the top of the stairs...kneeling with back arched knees kissing hands resting palms down...head held high..bites on her bottom lip a little nervous hoping he will enjoy what she had prepared

Back to top Go down
http://pure---pleasure.weebly.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2/13/18 preparing for Valentines Day   Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Having entered in rather late to the Hall I growl, not smelling dinner and starving. Storming up the stairs deciding to wash up before beating a slave or two, I pause seeing pure just kneeling there. White hot with anger, I merely grab a fistful of hair as I continue up towards My chambers, only to pause as I enter, wondering what the h*ll happened to My chamber....taking a moment or 2 it sinks in what is done, the attention to detail very well done even if a bit frilly for My taste, vday or not. Seeing food, makes My day as I move to My furs, holding the surprising wench by the hair until I have her to My rt side...appreciative I may be, she is a mere slave so I offer up to feed by hand one single strawberry, not quite carrying for them Myself, and then I begin to eat, ravishing the meal and oysters, pure pouring My paga and keeping My glass full while doing so...once done, I send her away with a quick thanks...perhaps she has something to offer after all.
Back to top Go down
http://hunjerisle.forumotion.com
pure
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2/13/18 preparing for Valentines Day   Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:57 pm

17:51:03

~~smiling from ear to ear having been treated with one of the berrys offered for the Hold Jarl...he pulling my long blonde hair meant nothing for it was some touch from his hands...being dismissed a smile appears upon her angelic face...for she finally has pleased him enough this time...perhaps he will keep her on a little longer...glad to know he is back in his home again...she pads off to tend to a few things before bed

"The female slave, sometimes considered nothing, supposedly, is yet in actuality, valued commonly more highly than even gold, which in turn, is often valued for its capacity to buy such women, to bring them into chains." ~ Mercenaries, pg 100
Back to top Go down
http://pure---pleasure.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/13/18 preparing for Valentines Day   

Back to top Go down

2/13/18 preparing for Valentines Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Isle of Hunjer :: Life of Hunjer :: Important Roleplay-