HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thinking of things   Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:14 pm

[/url] " />

*having noticed the progress the wench makes both in training, cleaning and seeing that I am less disappointed with her a bit than in the beginning, I stride to the slave quarters, calloused hands tossing 2 kirtles to her area knowing it's cold outside and tis a new way to tease the FM including Myself, though a gift it may be to her*

* chuckling, quick walk takes Me back outside Myself to assist thralls in all of the wood that will need to pass through the next few days, enjoying a good workout and this being a good one indeed*

The 1 with 3, I'm going with a light grey like the other picture. In the books they are able to put them high on their hips when needed, and this one does just that.
Back to top Go down
http://hunjerisle.forumotion.com
pure
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of things   Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:30 pm

19:50:38

~~having heard whispers from the other bonds pure learns that a gift was awaiting her in the slave quarters...she rushes to the quarters and finds two kirtles of grey by the window that she so loves to sit in and watch the world go by and daydream

~~gently lifting them up tosses one over her right arm and displays the other one in front of her nude frame..trying to see her reflection in the window of how it may look...she is thrilled and twirls around with the outfit hugged to her chest she loved it and being from the Hold Jarl that usually upset with her was even more exciting

~~putting this outfit over her left she places in front of her the other from her right arm and it is just as beautiful as the first...she fold it up liking the first one to be the one she shows off first..sets the other to the window ledge for safe keeping all knows this is her space

~~she wiggles on the kirtle and adjust it to her frame...her belly exposed ample breast peeking out of the chest piece each thigh exposed that she knows will make the Jarls hoot and holler when she teases them with shimmies and shakes of a perk lil ass

~~rushes to the kitchen putting on the boots and darts out side with out the red cape to where the thralls are cutting wood for she knows the Hold Jarl went there to supervise...she has the Hold Jarl in her sight and her belly ignites with fire just a look at him gives her the desire to please

~~approaching him on his left she whispers..."Jarl may pure have a moment with you?" he turns his attention to her a smile crosses the lips that kissed her nods his head then takes a real good look with a head that titls to the right..excitedly she beams a bright smile and sings "thank you Jarl thank you the kirtles are appreciated" she strikes a pose and says "you like Jarl???" the thralls all wolf whistle as she spins around displaying the outfit to the Hold Jarl...she awaits patiently for his reaction

The female slave, sometimes considered nothing, supposedly, is yet in actuality, valued commonly more highly than even gold, which in turn, is often valued for its capacity to buy such women, to bring them into chains."
Back to top Go down
http://pure---pleasure.weebly.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of things   Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 pm

says not a word, insteak grabs her by her hair and tosses her away from Me

Never, approach My fighting side.
Back to top Go down
http://hunjerisle.forumotion.com
pure
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of things   Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:33 pm

yes Jarl

The female slave, sometimes considered nothing, supposedly, is yet in actuality, valued commonly more highly than even gold, which in turn, is often valued for its capacity to buy such women, to bring them into chains."
Back to top Go down
http://pure---pleasure.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of things   

Back to top Go down

Thinking of things
Page 1 of 1